Sometimes fixing QuickBooks errors become quite a lengthy process as there is a lot of information available online for every single issue. Users are pretty much dependent on their own. Here in our article, we are discussing how to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 3371 permanently. This error occurs when there is a problem with the license of your QuickBooks and you will get various messages related to this problem. Could not initialize license properties. QuickBooks could not load the license data. Missing or damaged files etc. It is important to understand why the issue occurs and how to rectify it. If you need proper technical assistance then you can make a call on our QuickBooks technical support number anytime when you wish.
Follow the Solutions Provided Below By QuickBooks Technical Support Number
Solution 1 : Install the Latest Windows Update
When you keep your system updated then you can do a lot of wonders with your PC such as you can make the most of the errors that you configure on a daily basis. Most of the times when the software is updated it is assumed that you are using the updated system using the latest version of Windows. Here are the steps below to check for updates. Windows 10 updates itself automatically but if there was something wrong then you must check manually for the updates. Here are the steps below to check for updates. Windows 10 updates itself automatically but if there was something wrong then you must check manually for the updates.
Hold Window key and press X to open the special context menu. Right click on the start menu and choose Admin,
In the PowerShell console window type cmd and wait to switch to another environment,
In cmd console type “wuaucit.exe/updatenow”,
Press enter and let this command run for an hour and check if updates are found & installed successfully.
Solution 2 : Recreate Damaged File to Resolve License Issues in QuickBooks
When error 3371 occurs in QuickBooks, the file is actually problematic and since the files are encrypted it is important to keep them safe. In case the file gets damaged then your license information is not so safe anymore. Here our QuickBooks Tech Support specialists have provided the steps below use them carefully.
- First, you need to close the QuickBooks software. Then use the Ctrl+Shift+Esc key combination to start the Task Manager.
- Click on more details to search for QBW32.EXE entries in the Processes of the Task manager. Click on them and select End Task option.
- Now click on Yes when you get the Warning message.
- Now you need to navigate to the folder where the File is located and then click on Start menu and search for Run,
- When the run dialog box opens paste the location and click Enter,
- Now you need to locate the ENtitlementDataStore.ecm file and delete it,
- Once you have successfully deleted the file, you can open the QuickBooks Desktop and open your company file to register the application with the same information that you have used for the previous registration process.
These are the basic steps that will resolve the QuickBooks Error 3371. But if you got stuck in understanding a step then you may anytime make a call on our QuickBooks Customer service Number we are just a call away from you to assist you by any possible means.